Instagram – Goalkeeperss Question and Answer

Forum Question and Answers! Instagram – Goalkeeperss Question and Answer

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Emily Walters (@goalkeeperss) Emily Walters (@goalkeeperss) 1 year ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luke
    Luke
    Keymaster

With over 107k followers @goalkeeperss is one of the largest goalkeeper pages on Instagram.

Profile photo of Luke
    Luke
    Keymaster

When did you start your Instagram account and why did you want to do it initially?

Profile photo of top_keeper
    top_keeper
    Participant

What do you do with West Coast? Do you have any codes to give out?

Profile photo of jj94
    jj94
    Participant

Do you play for a team?

I started my Instagram April 5th 2014. I initially started the account because I had seen some others before and really wanted to show my passion for the game and position in a way that I knew how to. Over the years it has grown so much more than I could have imagined.

I am a social media partner with West Coast. I review products such as gloves, shirts really anything. You can use my coupon code GK17 for 12% off your entire purchase!!

I play for my club Liberty Point Soccer Club and I play for my high schools varsity team, Terry Sanford High School.

Profile photo of DG
    DG
    Participant

Hi Emily!
    Why did you start playing as a goalkeeper? Do you have someone who you look up to (goalkeeper) and why?

Best wishes!
    – DailyGoalkeeper

I started when I was eight actually but never actually thought about wanting to. Actually my teammate told me to tryout for a team as keeper because we only had one. If it wasn’t for her I don’t think I would be playing. Once I started though I love the feeling of being able to help the team out in a big way. What I do is either hurt or help the team which is something I am willing to do. I wouldn’t really say I have someone to look up to. I think I look up to all my teammates although for their leadership and endless love for the game and for the team.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.